India’s probable XI against Pakistan for the reported T20I series in 2021


 

After reports emerged about a possible bilateral series between India and Pakistan, India probable XI for the reported T20I series in 2021

After reports emerged about a possible bilateral series between India and Pakistan, the fans are going crazy over the news. As per the Pakistan newspaper ‘The Jang’, there is a six-day window available for a three-match T20I series later in the year. Although the two nations have clashed in ICC events, there has been no bilateral series between them for last 9 years due to political tensions between the two governments.

It was in 2012 when Pakistan had visited India for 2-match T20I series which ended 1-1. Let us have a look at the Indian side that took on Pakistan then and the probable team that could face their neighboring nation now.

https://www.sportstiger.com/indias-probable-xi-against-pakistan-for-the-reported-t20i-series-in-2021/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big news on India’s squad for Asia Cup 2021

IPL 2021 Full Schedule: Dates, Venues and Time - All you need to know

Glenn Maxwell on Test comeback: 'I don't think I stand anywhere near to it'